To see solution click ‘Continue Reading’Continue reading “Question of the week – Solution”
Today we have added 70 brand new test questions!
The new test questions have been added to all relevant Test Prep packages.
The new questions are:
- 20 Deductive Reasoning questions
- 50 Diagrammatic Reasoning questions
Staying mentally sharp is the best way to ensure your health and wellbeing for your entire life. While many think sharpness is something we are born with, it is in fact something that can be learned. Today, we’re going to give you 10 ways you can keep your brain sharp, which will benefit you in every aspect of your life.
Today we have released a large update of the Test Prep software.
With this update we are introducing the Training Assistant.
Using the Training Assistant you will get a tailored practice plan and continuous motivational feedback.
The new update includes multiple small bug fixes and optimization changes. However, the most significant improvement brought along with the new update is the Training Assistant.
The Training Assistant will:
– Help you choose exactly what subjects to practice, this will allow you to save time
– Create a tailored test preparation plan based on these subjects and your test date (if known)
– Introduce you to the chosen subjects one at a time
– Record your progress and give you useful and motivating feedback to help optimize your training
Do you not yet have a Test Prep Account? Read more and sign up here!
With plenty of qualified, experienced candidates eagerly looking for new roles, it has never been more challenging to find a new job. A single job opening can attract hundreds, potentially thousands of applications. Businesses have developed tools and strategies to save them time sorting through these applications, which are known as applicant tracking systems. What does this new method of recruitment mean and how can you tailor your job search to ensure you stand the best chance of an interview?